Clear Books Product Video
Features & Options of Clear Books
- Invoice Generator: Clear Books Accounting makes getting your invoices paid quick and easy. Customers can pay your invoice in a variety of ways that suits them, from Direct Debit to PayPal, at the click of a button. You can also automatically send reminders and prompts to late-paying customers.
- Tax Returns & VAT: Generate VAT returns by simply choosing your time period, selecting your corresponding invoices and then confirming and submitting your return to to HMRC.
- Manage Your Contractors & Subcontractors: If you’re in construction, Clear Books CIS feature allows you to manage your Construction Industry Scheme HMRC requirements quickly and easily. Verify contractors, subcontractors and submit CIS returns at the click of a button.
- Banking and Bank Feeds: View your financial data in real time by importing bank statements directly from your bank account. Reconcile statements and even transfer between two bank accounts as long as they’re both linked to Clear Books.
- Purchases and Expenses: Enter details of money owed to suppliers, and keep on top of money you are entitled to claim back through the company. You can set up recurring bills, and there’s also a handy tool to calculate your mileage.
- Multi-Currency Accounting: If your business takes and receives payments in multiple currencies. Or you have business bank accounts in multiple currencies, Clear Books multi-currency feature allows you to manage those demands with ease.
- Advanced Reporting: Get a clear and simple snapshot of your business success with the variety of reports available with Clear Books Accounting. These range from basic reports, such as profit and loss or balance sheets, through to more advanced reporting such as audit logs and trial balance reports.
- Dividends Tool: Pay dividends to any shareholders your business has with our handy tool. If you do utilise the dividends tool, we have templates available that will pre-populate a dividend form on your behalf which can be used for personal tax returns. Clear Books will also allow you to issue, transfer or buy back shares for each shareholder, and view an annual tax summary of a shareholder’s dividend payments.
- Fixed Assets: The Fixed Assets tool allows you keep track of your assets. Clear Books can also automatically depreciate the assets using the depreciation method and rate you have chosen.
- Project Management: This tool helps you manage the finances of projects that occur within your business. The Projects tool can be used for separate cost departments within your business. Generate a comparison report through the projects tool based on invoices and bills allocated to each project. You may need to break an invoice down further. The project tool allows you to allocate an invoice/bill to different projects, rather than one overall project.
Clear Books Pricing
Together: £9.30/month; For non-limited company & non-VAT registered | Together+: £20.60/month; Bank feeds, dividend vouchers, VAT, payroll (1 employee) | Enterprise: £POA; For larger businesses.
Discounts: 1 year plans – 10% discount | 2 year plans – 20% discount.
Warranty/Trial: 30 day free trial.
Additional Costs: Clear Books Payroll – from £5.20/month.
The rating score is a weighted average of ratings from these respected sources.