QuickBooks Product Video
Features & Options of QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Self-Employed: Separate business from personal spending, calculate estimated tax, track mileage deductions, summary tax report in HMRC format, track income and expenses, and bank imports.
- QuickBooks Online: Track income and expenses, bank imports, estimates, invoicing, reports (14 to 65+), payroll, online & mobile payments, VAT, company snapshot screen, repeat items scheduling, bills & payments management, multi-currency, budgeting, and business area classification.
Access & Support:
- Users: Self-Employed & Simple Start plans – 1 user | Essentials plan – 3 users | Plus plan – 5 users.
- Apps: Android, iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch.
- Support: Email + Phone | Mon-Fri 8am-8pm.
- Self-Employed: £6/month; self-assessment | Simple Start: £7/month; invoicing, payroll | Essentials: £15/month; multi-currency | Plus: £25/month; budgeting, inventory.
- Payment Discounts: Annual subscription discount.
- Trial/Warranty: 30 day free trial.
- Other Costs: Payroll – £1/employee per month.
Integrations & Add-Ons
QuickBooks Online has over 100 add-ons, including:
- Accounts payable/receivable: Entryless, Float, InvoiceSherpa, ARCollect, Satago, Debtor Daddy, SMS My Debtors.
- Billing & Invoicing: MinuteDock, Harvest, SherpaDesk, InvoiceASAP, ChargeOver.
- Contact Management/CRM: Carbon, Insightly, Agiliron, Legrand CRM, Zoho CRM, You Don’t Need a CRM!
- eCommerce: Shopify, Amazon, Magento, WooCommerce, eBay, BigCommerce, OpenCart.
- Estimating: Quotient.
- Expense Management: Receipt Bank, Tallie, Expenditure, TripLog.
- Field Service Management: Jobber, Mobile Field Service, ServiceM8, simPRO, NimbleSchedule.
- Human Resources: HRweb, Braid, Deputy.com, Empower.
- Inventory: SOS Inventory, DATAQLICK, OfficeBooks, Orderhive, All Orders, TradeGecko, Unleashed.
- Marketing: MailChimp, Constant Contact, Eventbrite.
- Payments: TransferMate, Stripe, Partial.ly, GoCardless.
- Reporting: LivePlan, Qvinci, Fathom, StratPad, Spotlight Reporting, Float.
The rating score is a weighted average of ratings from these respected sources.