Sage One Product Video
Features & Options of Sage One
- Financial: Accounting, sales, purchases, multi-currency, multiple companies.
- Banking: Bank feeds & statement imports, online payments (via Sage Pay).
- Tax: PAYE & National Insurance, VAT calculation and filing.
- Customers: Customer contact management, estimates/quotes, sales invoices & credit notes.
- Suppliers: Supplier contact management, purchase invoices & credit notes.
- Staff: Payroll (Sage One Payroll – additional cost).
- Management: Dashboards (sales, purchases, cash flow statement, cash flow forecast), financial reports.
- Reporting: 15+ reports.
Access & Support:
- Users: Start plan – 1 user | Accounting plan – unlimited users, external accountant.
- Apps: Android, iPhone.
- Support: Web + Email + Phone | 24/7.
Sage One Pricing
Start: £5/month; sole trader | Accounting: £10/month; 1-20+ staff.
Payment Discounts: None.
Trial/Warranty: 30 day free trial.
Other Costs: Payroll – £5/month | Additional company – £10/month per company.
Integrations & Add-Ons
- Accountants Tools: InStream, Xpenditure, Receipt Bank, Smeebi, Safeguardmy, Datamolino.
- Billing, Collaboration, & Invoicing: Quote Roller, InStream, Suntico, Senddr, Satago, Datamolino, Kwanji, InvoiceSherpa.
- Business Intelligence: InStream, Xpenditure, Cartobi, Kinspeed Charts, Smeebi, Datamolino.
- Credit Control: Suntico, Satago, Invoice Sherpa.
- CRM: Really Simple Systems, Suntico, ACT!
- eCommerce: Magneto.
- ERP & Inventory: Manu Online.
- Expenses: Xpenditure, Receipt Bank.
- Payments: Sage Pay, Kwangi, InvoiceSherpa.
- Project & Job Management: Commusoft.
- Scheduling & Appointments: BookingBug, CommuSoft.
- Payroll: Sage One Payroll.
The rating score is a weighted average of ratings from these respected sources.