ezbob Product Video
Features & Options of ezbob
- Borrower over 18 years old.
- UK registered company or UK-based sole trader.
- Valid business debit card.
- Must be a director/owner/partner of the company.
- Minimum annual turnover of £30,000.
- 12+ months trading history.
To apply for an ezbob loan, complete and submit an online application, which involves a three step process.
- Register: Create an ezbob account.
- Personal: Identification and contact details of business owners.
- Business: Company contact and business details, together with one of the following business data point links:
- Business VAT online credentials.
- Copies of your five VAT returns for uploading.
- eCommerce marketplace store credentials (if selling online).
- Business bank statements.
ezbob claims that the application process takes less than 10 minutes, and you will receive a decision from them within one hour. After approval, funds are available to draw down immediately.
Loan Amounts: £1,000 – £120,000.
Interest Rates*: 5% per month (businesses with a higher than normal risk profile may be offered a higher monthly interest rate).
Fees: Set up fee 3.5% – 5% of loan amount (up to 7% for high-risk profile businesses).
Repayment Terms: Up to 24 months.
* Note that interest rates may vary depending on market conditions – always confirm current rates with the lender before committing to a loan.
The rating score is a weighted average of ratings from these respected sources.