Transmit Start-Ups Product Video
Features & Options of Transmit Start-Ups
- Aged 18 or over.
- You must be living in England or Scotland.
- You will have an idea for a new business or a business that has been trading for less than 2 years.
- Most types of businesses will be considered.
- The loans are unsecured personal loans.
- The loans can only be used for business purposes.
- Each business founder (partner, director or shareholder) can apply for a separate loan.
- A credit check will be conducted, although we do not credit score.
- Foreign nationals must have a visa that extends at least 6 months beyond your loan repayment term.
- When you’re approved for a loan you’ll also be assigned a mentor to work with you. Whether it’s just to run past an idea, brainstorm with, seek advice from, or just learn from someone who’s done it before, your mentor will be regularly available to help you launch your business. Our business mentoring services are available in England and Scotland.
- As well as our loans, we want entrepreneurs of all ages to benefit from all the expertise, advice, training and support that we can offer. If you are successful in your application, we may (with your permission) pass your personal details to selected global partners who will contact you to discuss how they might also be able to help your business.
Transmit Start-Ups Pricing
Maximum Loan: £25,000.
Interest Rate: 6% per annum.
Repayment Terms: 1-5 years.
The rating score is a weighted average of ratings from these respected sources.