Virgin StartUp Product Video
Features & Options of Virgin StartUp
- Aged 18 and over.
- Based in England or Scotland.
- For non UK/EU citizens, you must have a valid working visa at least 6 months longer than your loan term.
- Please note that you will be credit checked as part of your application.
- You are starting a business which is in the planning stages or has been trading for up to 12 months. In certain circumstances this may be extended to 24 months.
- Free support: Qualified applicant will be assigned with a business advisor who will provide one to one advice and support to you to develop a viable business plan and realistic financial projections in order to get your loan application approved by Virgin Start Up.
- Business Planning: In some areas, such as London, you will also be offered the opportunity to attend a business plan workshop to develop your business plan in a classroom environment alongside other aspiring entrepreneurs.
- Mentorship: Successful loan recipients will be offered mentorship with one of our carefully selected volunteer mentors. These mentors commit to up to 15 hours of free support for the first 12 months.
- Virgin Group: Loan recipients will be given access to exclusive offers and opportunities from the Virgin Group.
- Virgin StartUp Club: Loan recipients will be given one year free membership to Virgin StartUp Club – an exciting community of entrepreneurs with access to exclusive content specialist workshops, discounted events, and peer-to-peer networking.
Virgin StartUp Pricing
Maximum Loan: £25,000.
Interest Rate: 6% per annum.
Repayment Terms: 1-5 years.
The rating score is a weighted average of ratings from these respected sources.