HubSpot CRM Product Video
Features & Options of HubSpot CRM
(Virtually) unlimited contact management
Get deeper insights on every lead, monitor deals, and stay organised with ease. Includes up to 1,000,000 contacts, users, and storage without any expiration date, regardless of team size.
Manage your pipeline with total visibility
Get an up-to-the-minute view of your entire sales funnel on a clean, visual dashboard. You can sort deals won and lost, appointments scheduled, and contracts sent over any time period, and track performance against quotas you set. Sort deals by name, owner, amount, or stage with custom filters for actionable intel in a fraction of the time.
Log sales activity automatically
HubSpot CRM tracks customer interactions automatically – whether they’re in an email, across social media, or on a call.
Sync with Gmail or Outlook using HubSpot Sales, and capture every call, email, or meeting as it happens.
See everything about a lead in one place
Go way beyond names and job titles. Every interaction with a lead is stored in a tidy timeline, including calls, emails, meetings, and notes.
You’ll never need to dig through a messy inbox or spreadsheet to figure out where a relationship left off. Sync up with HubSpot Marketing, and you’ll know which content your lead has consumed so you can personalise your approach.
HubSpot Sales tools
Free version of Hubspot Sales is included with a Hubspot CRM account. This includes:
- Email sequences, templates (up to 5) and scheduling.
- Email tracking (up to 200 opens per month).
- Prospects – companies visiting your website.
- Documents (up to 5) – user viewing activity, to help optimise documents.
- Meeting scheduling – Google Calendar, Office 365 and Hubspot CRM.
- Gmail/Outlook inbox profiles – CRM records, social media, and company details.
- Sales calls (15 minutes/user/month) – initiated and logged within your browser.
HubSpot CRM Pricing
- Free Plan – HubSpot is completely free to use.
Hubspot CRM is free, but the HubSpot Marketing and HubSpot Sales modules require paid-for subscriptions.
The rating score is a weighted average of ratings from these respected sources.