Maximizer CRM Product Video
About Maximizer CRM
Maximizer CRM has been around for nearly 30 years, meaning it has built up a solid reputation base and has 1.6 million licensed customers worldwide. They boast big names like Nestle, Hallmark and Radisson but they also cater perfectly for the small business too.
Originally built in Canada, Maximizer CRM now have offices in 5 worldwide regions, including the UK, so if you need support, you will find it locally in your time zone and with an actual person, rather than waiting for a response via a web ticket or email.
Maximizer Best Features
Maximizer CRM is a flexible three-in-one cloud CRM solution. It has a Sales Force Module, Marketing Module and Customer Service Module. This gives the user the ability to manage contacts, make the most of sales opportunities and nurture the relationship with their clients to ensure retention and revenue growth.
You can fully customise views to have the dashboard show your most critical and relevant KPIs.
In addition, Maximizer integrates with cloud accounting software providers like Xero and Sage, enabling the user to get a real time picture of the status of any customer.
Although Maximizer has a powerful marketing automation tool built in, they also recognise the desire to use other platforms such as Hubspot or MailChimp and integrate seamlessly with them.
If there is a feature you need, Maximizer is so thorough it is likely to have it.
The real USP of Maximizer though is their business ethos. They want to look after their customers so when you make an initial enquiry, one of their Sales team will talk through your business and CRM needs, before initiating a free trial. They want to be sure their product will fit your needs before you go any further to save everyone’s time and to ensure, when you do start a trial you make the most of it.
Once you become a paying Maximizer CRM customer, you are managed by one of their Customer Success Team. This operative can see how you business is using the CRM and make suggestions to you to make the most of the features you aren’t using.
As a result Maximizer CRM has a very low churn rate.
Free stuff from Maximizer
Like most other Software as a Service providers Maximizer do offer a 15 day free trial, to try before you buy.
As part of your subscription you do have your assigned Customer Success agent, which is well worth it to make sure you are making the most of the product.
Other things to know about Maximizer CRM
As well as their cloud-based product they also offer a version for the client to host themselves on their own servers and have their in house IT personnel manage the security, backup and updates. This accounts for 30% of Maximizer’s client base still. This is a smart move on their part as they can offer something for everyone.
Cost is per user per month. On top of this subscription fee there is a one time payment of £200 made as an implementation fee. This fee is well worth the money as it ensures you have migrated your data successfully and setup everything correctly from the outset, meaning problems aren’t carried forward and amplified. The implementation materials are web based or Maximizer are happy to welcome you to their office, or come to yours to offer training and advice.
Once you have decided to become a paying customer, you are billed the fee, calculated annually, up front in advance.
Customers of Maximiser CRM have reported:
- 30% Increase in Sales Calls
- 20% Growth in Revenue
- 70%Productivity Savings
They are very highly rated across all of the review sites with most giving it a 5/5 star rating. Some of the lower ratings have arisen from aged reviews which is reflected in the overall rating awarded to them
Is Maximiser CRM for me?
Maximizer CRM is for you if:
- You are looking for a cloud-based powerful three-in-one CRM solution
- You would like your own Customer Success agent to help you succeed with the product
- You want to have customisable dashboards to help you keep track on your KPIs
- Local support at the end of a phone line.
- Most features require integrations with Microsoft Office.
- Support not available 24/7.
- Can’t pay per month, fee is charged on an annual basis up front.
It was a struggle to find any other recent gripes. Ones found were aged and irrelevant as Maximizer’s 2017 version has a stack of great new features making the statements no longer relevant.
Features & Options of Maximizer CRM
Sales Force Automation
- Account management – personalised views, frequently used customer one-click access, territory management lead assignment.
- Sales leads – follow-up alerts, status tracking, conversion rate measurement.
- Sales team monitoring – close, abandon & loss rates measurement.
- Sales forecasts – built-in sales forecasting & management, graphical sales reports.
- Real time insight – visual snapshots of team and company performance, configurable dashboards and report templates.
- Mobile access – appointment management, customer and prospect data & key metrics, via any mobile device.
- Lead qualification – customer & prospect segmentation, list management.
- Automated campaign management – phased email campaigns with Campaign Manager.
- Web-to-lead forms – Wizard-driven web forms for online enquiries and signups.
- Key metrics – marketing dashboards, campaign performance monitoring.
- Mailchimp integration – two-way synchronisation of contact and campaign data.
- Hubspot integration – inbound marketing leads fed to Maximizer CRM contact records.
- Unified information – customer background visibility, contact capture, case histories.
- Case management – ticketing system with case numbers, alerts and notifications.
- Knowledge base – searchable online library for team and customers.
- Customer self-service – customer login access to update contact data and view issue status.
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) – inbound and outbound call record capture.
- Service level insight – service team performance metrics dashboards and reports.
- Business intelligence – pre-built reports and dashboards for sales, marketing and customer service management.
- Configurable dashboards – real-time, configurable dashboards for KPI monitoring and drill-down analysis.
- Excel reports – pre-built reports for trend analysis and critical information discovery.
Maximizer CRM Pricing
- Maximizer CRM: £35/user per month*.
- Wealth Manager: £40/user per month*. Financial services industry version.
* Subscriptions billed annually in advance.
Other Costs: Maximizer charge a one-time implementation fee of £200 for setup. data migration and training.
Trial/Warranty: 15 day free trial.
The rating score is a weighted average of ratings from these respected sources.