Features & Options of Nimble
Contact Management, Reimagined: Contact management the Nimble way begins with a single view of the past, present, and future of your interactions with your contacts. Why does Nimble put such an emphasis on this single view? We believe that contact management is not really about contacts… It’s about relationships. Nimble’s contact management style is to bring them to life—from a 2D name in a data field to a richly-detailed 3D person.
Finally. A Truly Unified Inbox: Our inbox is geared to your workflow. You’ll never miss an email, a comment, an invitation to connect, or a timely Tweet—Nimble includes social communications, too. When anyone in your community is talking to or about you, their messages are captured in an airtight monitoring system, a unified inbox designed so you see every communication.
Contact Insight Where You Want It, When You Want It: Nimble is a relationship platform powered by context. We are laser-focused on helping you surface information that matters to your business. Nimble gives you actionable insights – to surface the data that matters to you and is key to authentic engagement and richer relationships.
Nimble Rocks Activity Management: Your day: Laid out for you. All Activities, Tasks, and Events on One Screen. Access and view all of your Tasks, Events and Calendars just by clicking on the Activities tab. Nimble will sync your calendar with Google Calendar and any 3rd party calendaring system that connects to it. Once set up, what you enter automatically appears in Nimble and vice versa each time you sign in.
Nimble Is A Responsive Social Listening System: Monitoring what your contacts say on social channels is every bit as important as reading their emails. Do you know who to reach out to today? And what to say when you do? With Nimble, the answer is yes and yes. So get connecting – smarter.
Nimble Sales and Marketing Features – The Shortest Distance From Relationships to Results: The world is quickly recognizing the power (and necessity) of social selling. Social sales requires great worktools, and Nimble is built to leverage social media so you can meet marketing and sales goals—and is a great source of new lead generation. Your personal Nimble adjusts to your habits, your tools, and your prospects.
Subscription: US$25/user per month.
Payment Discounts: None.
Trial/Warranty: 14 day free trial.
Other Costs: None.
Integrations & Add-Ons
- Customer Support & Helpdesk: Freshdesk, Desk, GoToWebinar, Zendesk, WebEx, GoToTraining.
- Marketing & Email: 366 Degrees, MailChimp, Hootsuite, Rapportive, ActiveCampaign, Constant Contact, edocr, SocialBro, Mad Mimi, Twtrland, Leaderboarded, ClickDesk, WebMerge, INinbox, iContact, Marketo, Intercom.io.
- Importing, Data Syncing & Forms: PieSync, Wufoo, Import2, Zapier, Salesforce, Zoho CRM, Netsuke, Highrise, RChilli, Dedupely, ConnectWise, Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Quoting & File Management: Evernote, PandaDoc.
- Accounting, Billing & Invoicing: FreshBooks, Harvest, QuickBooks, Xero, RightSignature, Stripe, Securely.
- Event & Project Management: Podio, Cvent, Eventbrite.
- Phone, VoIP & Virtual PBX: hoiio, TalkDesk.
- E-commerce: Magento, Shopify.
The rating score is a weighted average of ratings from these respected sources.