ProsperWorks Product Video
ProsperWorks is as a simple and intuitive CRM for small business owners who also use G Suite as part of their daily business. It has been built around three principles: Keep it Simple, Show what Matters and Make it Actionable.
ProsperWorks CRM is the brainchild of Jon Lee and Kelly Cheng, two serial American entrepreneurs who have had success working with large tech companies throughout their career such as Yahoo and eBay. For their latest project they turned to business owners and asked what their main pain point was in business, their answer? Their CRM.
It would seem getting your team to adopt your CRM is one of the biggest challenges small businesses face. If there is too much data entry required, or the system is clunky to use, your best salespeople are spending their time on admin and learning and not closing sales.
It has been made to look and feel like another Google app, so if you are already a G Suite user, it will feel like second nature to use, with little learning required.
ProperWorks CRM has some clever automation built in. With one click, the CRM scans your inbox and auto fills contacts for you, even looking up their company details and completing those fields for you as well.
ProsperWorks points out that it is the only CRM built for Google, used by Google and recommend by Google.
ProsperWorks Best Features
ProsperWorks' reporting functions are excellent for projecting the outcomes of your sales pipelines based on previous performance and highlights your strongest performers, it can also help diagnose stale accounts and best lead sources.
You can have multiple sales pipelines running simultaneously, all customisable according to the sale prospect. You can create the pipeline stages and drag and drop your prospects into the relevant stage. ProsperWorks will prompt you to make sure too much time doesn’t elapse and prospects go cold.
As ProsperWorks is linked to G Suite, it means all calendar invites, files and customer interactions are synced across your whole team for maximum visibility and collaboration.
With all your customer interactions in one place it means you can have a real time view of your customers and sales pipeline ensuring leads don’t fall through the cracks.
If your sales reps are out in the field they will still have access to all their customer details and notes. ProsperWorks is cloud-based so can be accessed any time, on any device. This means your team has information in real time, no waiting for the rep to get back to the office, more work completed, more sales closed.
They have integrations with 300+ other software products via Zapier, but also Dropbox and Mailchimp.
ProsperWorks user reviews and comments
On all review sites ProsperWorks is very highly rated. They even boast Google as one of their users, which is a great testimonial.
Most people report their biggest success in automation and general time saving. It has been commented on that there are other CRMs that integrate with G Suite but this one is by far the best. It is more expensive than some other solutions for that reason.
Most negative comments have been about depth of features. ProsperWorks is still a relatively new product and so they are rolling out new features and tweaks on a regular basis. As billed, it’s a simple solution, showing you what you need to know in a way you can interpret to make informed business decisions.
Features & Options of ProsperWorks
- Built for Google Apps: ProsperWorks seamlessly integrates with the entire G Suite (formerly Google Apps) ecosystem—from Gmail and Calendar to Docs and Drive, providing our users the unified experience across apps they use everyday. Our deep integration with G Suite is one of the reasons that makes ProsperWorks the zero-touch, powerful and intelligent CRM tool. Easily connect your favourite Google Apps such as Contacts, Calendar, Docs and Drive with ProsperWorks.
- Sales Automation: Automate your sales process from data entry to task management, so you can focus on growing your business. ProsperWorks is able to automatically enter contact information that users would otherwise have to enter manually. For sales professionals, the more information they have about a prospect, the better. Better data means better relationships with customers, and accelerated sales cycles that lead to more sales.
- Insights: With ProsperWorks, you’ll have a veritable gold mine of business data all in one place, and it will be accurate. We don’t lose sight of the end goal, which is to leverage the data to drive and inform actions and decisions across your business. ProsperWorks Reporting Suite delivers actionable business insights from your customer data. Different types of reports such as Pipeline Reports, Sales Reports, and Activity Reports enable you to track and improve sales performance, identify critical business issues and make better decisions so you can optimise your sales processes.
- CRM for Every Business: Our tight integration with G Suite, robust security standards, and seamless cross-device experience built on Google Material Design principles, have made ProsperWorks the only CRM recommended by Google. ProsperWorks has integrations that enable every type of business – from fast-growing startups to big enterprises – to create robust workflows that connect ProsperWorks with your favourite applications.
- Basic: US$24/user per month ($19/month paid annually). For teams up to 5 users – 30,000 records, 2 GB storage.
- Professional: $64/user per month ($49/month paid annually). CRM for growing businesses – unlimited users, 100,000 records, 200 GB storage.
- Business: $119/user per month (paid annually). Complete CRM for any size business – 500,000 records, 500 GB storage, account manager.
- 14 day free trial.
The rating score is a weighted average of ratings from these respected sources.