LiveChat Product Video
LiveChat is an online customer service software solution which offers live chat messaging, help desk software and web analytics capabilities. It first launched in 2002 and today has 19,000 customers in 140 countries.
It is an all in one solution to manage all customer service and online sales activities.
Customer service is everything to a small business and you can be sure LiveChat will offer you all the features you need to meet all your customer service expectations.
Customer waiting times will be a thing of the past with instant answers and solutions offered. LiveChat reports that 8 out of 10 cases are resolved via the LiveChat messaging box without the need for a follow up.
Each chat is rated by the customer at the end of the session, to give you have feedback on how you (and your agents) are doing and where there is room for improvement. Their reporting tools are valuable too and they help you identify when your busy periods are so you can schedule more agents to be available to chat.
The LiveChat box pops up whilst customers are browsing on your site, enabling you to make the most of every visitor. Don’t let them leave without being sure they have all the insights they need.
You can chat on your desktop or mobile, meaning your customers are with you, wherever you are. You can also customise your chat box to mirror your company brand or image.
For the agent delivering the service, LiveChat is designed so you can see what the customer is asking before they send it, giving you more time to formulate your response. You also have a bank of standard answers for frequently asked questions.
You can scroll up to see the history of previous chats with this customer, which means you are fully in the picture and then able to offer a helpful solution.
It is possible too to add new customers straight into your CRM via the many integrations LiveChat offers.
For managers, you can see how your team is performing in a few clicks. An easy to use dashboard shows you how many chats and tickets have been received and how these cases have been rated. You can see when busy times are and more staff are needed and also which staff need extra training.
LiveChat is very highly rated with a very satisfied customer base. Customers report it has increased sales and customer satisfaction and leaves other tools behind with it’s functionality. They found increased engagement meant increased revenue and that many customers preferred to ask questions via the chat box rather than using the phone or email. This included a reduction of phone calls received by 80%.
LiveChat states customer service agents using a chat box chat to ten times more customers than those using the phone.
LiveChat will enhance your business by increasing revenue, provide an instant connection to your client base, and will facilitate knowledge sharing.
Features & Options of LiveChat
- Chat Tools: Chatting is simpler with LiveChat. Your agents get all the tools and information they need to provide quick and painless customer service using live chat.
- Customisation: Make the chat window a part of your website using LiveChat’s customisation options. Each part of the chat window can be customised to make it work with the rest of your website’s design.
- Engaging Customers: Increase the chances of chatting with your website visitors. Make your chat more visible by adding an eye-catcher and chat buttons. Chat invitations will help you reach visitors automatically.
- Reports & Analytics: Know which parts of your service need improving by using reports available in LiveChat. These built-in analytics will help you keep track of important chat and ticket metrics.
- Applications: Use a range of clean, powerful applications to chat with customers. All LiveChat apps are easy to pick up so you won’t have to spend time and resources on extensive training.
- Integrations: Connect LiveChat with the tools you already use. LiveChat integrates with dozens of popular third party apps and services.
- E-commerce Tools: LiveChat works out well as a e-commerce live chat software. You will be able to identify potential buyers and engage them while keeping track of your LiveChat-related purchases.
- Ticketing System: LiveChat comes with a built-in online ticketing system. It allows you to handle all your support activities from one place. If a chat can’t be resolved in one touch, agents can escalate it to a ticket to deal with it later.
- Team Management: LiveChat comes with a range of managerial tools that will help you organise the work of your agents and allow you to keep tabs on the way they chat.
- Getting Feedback: See how satisfied your customers are. They can leave a rate after a finished chat or ticket and also provide additional comments in post-chat surveys.
- Visitors Tracking: With LiveChat, you will know exactly who is visiting your website. Using customer information, you will be able to provide a better support and buying experience for your customers.
- Security: Your data is safe when using LiveChat. Every connection to LiveChat is encrypted. No matter if it’s the agent logging in or a visitor starting a chat, the exchanged data is always secure.
- API: Use our powerful, fully-documented API to automate some of your LiveChat activities and create custom integrations with your own systems.
- Starter: US$19/user per month; Small office/Home office.
- Regular: $36/user per month; Educated Specialist.
- Team: $39/user per month; Full-time support team.
- Enterprise: $59/user per month; Customer service department.
- Enterprise Plus: POA; Large companies.
- Discounted rates for annual billing.
- 30 day free trial.
Integrations & Add-Ons
- Analytics: Mixpanel, Woopra, Papier, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Kissmetrics, PlayVox, Segment.
- CMS: 1&1, Adobe Business Catalyst, Drupal, elevio, Joomla!, Weebly, WHMCS, WordPress, GoDaddy.
- Contact Management: FullContact, Talkdesk.
- CRM: Salesforce, amoCRM, Highrise, Infusionsoft, MiniCRM, Nutshell, Microsoft Dynamics, SugarCRM.
- Desktop Sharing: join.me, LogMeIn Rescue, TeamViewer.
- E-commerce: 3Dcart, BigCommerce, CoreCommerce, Ecwid, ekmPowershop, Google Adwords, Magento, OmniStar, PrestaShop, Shopify, Spark Pay, Wix, X-Cart, Zen Cart, Volusion, WooCommerce.
- Email Marketing: Campaign Monitor, ActiveCampaign, GetResponse, iContact, MailChimp.
- File Sharing: Dropbox.
- Help Desk: ProProfs Knowledgeable, Zendesk, Salesforce Desk.
- Invoicing: FreshBooks.
- Social Media: Google+, Twitter, Facebook.
- Integrations: Zapier.
The rating score is a weighted average of ratings from these respected sources.