DocuSign Product Video
Features & Options of DocuSign
- Documents: With over 85 million users worldwide, DocuSign processes millions of documents daily. DocuSign offers features that make our documents both widely compatible and widely accessible.
- Data: It’s easy to integrate DocuSign with other applications to pre-populate forms, saving you hassle and reducing errors. DocuSign’s advanced form and field validation capabilities automate business logic, streamlining the process for signers to input data, while giving senders complete control over the data that gets collected.
- Workflow: DocuSign lets you specify and order any number of signers. Assign recipients different roles and access beyond signing permissions – you have control over every step of the process.
- Authentication: Make sure your signers are who they say they are. Multiple levels of authentication increase the thresholds required of signers to prove their identity before given access to documents.
- Signature: Send documents with DocuSign and have your customers sign and send back your document within a matter of minutes. Sending and signing is fast, easy and intuitive.
- Services: Take advantage of optional add-on services from DocuSign and our industry-leading partners to address specific transaction requirements, like payment processing, document retention, notary and more.
- Reporting: Robust product reporting makes it easy for DocuSign users and account administrators to see information about their account. Real-time access combined with extensible scheduled reporting means that business statistics are always available and accessible.
- Compliance: With DocuSign, your electronic signatures are legally binding and widely accepted for most business transactions around the world. Powerful transaction data logging helps protect your contracts from repudiation.
- Retention: Signed documents and audit trails are maintained by DocuSign’s tamper-evident storage system, providing easy but secure access.
- Available: We know how important it is for a service to always be available. That’s why DocuSign is committed to service uptime and total transparency into our system status.
- Secure: DocuSign protects your highly confidential information by encrypting and making every document tamper-evident. With DocuSign, the security of your documents, electronic signature authentication, and system security are top priorities.
- International: DocuSign is globally recognized and internationally used. Users in 188 different countries have utilized DocuSign to complete their digital transactions.
- Configurable: Customize DocuSign’s functionality with extensive central administration capabilities. Help your employees comply with company policies, set policies on document custody and retention, manage how signers sign or adopt signatures, specify user authentication, and much more.
- Open API’s: We love to see developers dig into our powerful APIs to build creative integrations. That’s why we designed our APIs to be open, easy integration, and transparent.
Personal: £11/user per month – individual user, 5 documents/month, basic fields | Standard: £27/user per month – 1+ users, unlimited documents, business fields, mobile signing | Business Pro: £42/user per month – branding, advanced fields, power forms & bulk send (50/user/year), | Business Premium: £140/user per month – power forms & bulk send (150/user/year), premium support.
Payment Discounts: Annual payment discounts – Personal £7/user/month, Standard £18/user/month, Business Pro £28/user/month, Business Premium plan £95/user/month.
Trial/Warranty: 30 day free trial.
The rating score is a weighted average of ratings from these respected sources.