BrightHR Product Video
Features & Options of BrightHR
- Book & Approve Holidays: An altogether sunnier approach to booking time off that negates holiday request forms and prevents the stress of scheduling.
- Manage Absence: Feel better in an instant with an absence management system that supports employees and helps managers to reduce time off.
- Employee Details: Access up to date information for your entire staff from a central database, brilliantly designed to make life easier.
- Get an Instant Overview: Find out what’s happening in seconds. The Dashboard is the first thing you’ll see when you log in each day. It’s a colourful hub of essential information that helps everyone understand what’s going on.
- Create Customised Reports: Find out what’s really going on in your business with reports that help you spot patterns and illuminate potential.
- Store Your Documents: Store important company documents safely in the cloud and access it anytime, anywhere for complete convenience.
- Employment Law Advice: Providing clear, confidential employment law advice, the Bright Advice telephone advice line is available to all BrightHR customers (additional charge).
BrightHR: £2/employee per month; full features included.
Bright Advice: Additional £3 per employee.
Payment Discounts: None.
Trial/Warranty: 30 day free trial.
Integrations & Add-Ons
Stay Connected: Manage yourself on the move, anytime, anywhere you can’t always be at your desk, so we have created easy to use apps for both Android and iOS. They allow you to book and manage absences on the go using voice recognition technology, contact your colleagues and update your personal information. Every move you make is instantly mirrored across all devices, so records are always up to date.
The rating score is a weighted average of ratings from these respected sources.