CakeHR Product Video
Features & Options of CakeHR
- Time off requests: Get new notifications directly to your email. Approve or decline employees time-off requests without leaving your mail. Easy to read dashboard – keep an eye on day-to-day, weekly or monthly absence plans and core stats. See who’s off and when.
- Shared company calendar: With a few simple clicks you can sync CakeHR calendar feed with your daily calendar – no need to log into CakeHR to see who’s off. Get an instant overview of all your company’s leave stats. See who’s absent by month, week or day.
- Employee self-service: Give your employee online access to their holiday balances. Less paperwork, no post-it notes or spreadsheets and “how many days do I have left” questions! Each employee gets their own unique account from which they can request time off. Requests are automatically sent to their managers for approval.
- Document storage: Securely upload and access files online. You can then access them instantly from wherever you are. Share with employees or keep them private – up to you. Ideal for job contracts & other sensitive documents. CakeHR consolidates and stores all of your employee information into a single (and secure!) place – photocopies, job contracts, bank info, etc.
- Extras: Detailed employee profiles, advanced HR reports, split your employees into teams, time-off policies.
Monthly subscription: £2.70/employee per month | Annual subscription: POA.
Payment Discounts: Annual subscription discounts.
Trial/Warranty: 30 day free trial.
Support: Email, Twitter, Skype, phone.
Integrations & Add-Ons
- Google Apps Integration: With the seamless integration to Google Apps and hassle-free single sign-on, you and your teams are instantly productive.
- Single sign-on: No more remembering passwords or switching to different websites! You add it to your account and log into CakeHR with one click right from your Google Apps dashboard.
- Automatic calendar sync: Sync CakeHR leave calendar with your existing Google Calendar or MS Outlook – updates will happen automatically.
- API: CakeHR has an API (application programming interface) available for developers to create integrations with other software applications.
The rating score is a weighted average of ratings from these respected sources.