People Product Video
Features & Options of People
- HR Essentials: Complete employee database, holiday planning and absence management, efficient workforce management, expenses, multi-currency, advanced user permissions.
- Applicant Tracking System: Vacancy and applicant management, recruitment pipeline, job board and social media publishing, talent pool database.
- Performance Management: Performance reviews – manager and employee logins, questionnaires, personalised performance reviews, reward badges.
- Reporting: Selection of report dashboards (e.g., staff absence, turnover, costs, etc), visual reporting, flexible query tool.
- Ripple Workflow: Custom workflow builder to automate repetitive processes, workflow dashboard, easy process builder.
- Follow Me: Inbuilt expert guidance prompts, competitor benchmarking, tips and advice.
- Missions: 10 HR mission sessions for HR staff, covering key areas, with progress bar, profile reward badges, and fun gift in the post from People HR.
- Support Services: System implementation, free switching service, online and on-site training, support desk.
- Starter: £1/employee/month; Essential HR.
- Team: £1.50/employee/month; employee self-service logins.
- Professional: £2/employee/month; high impact extras.
- Enterprise: £2.50/employee/month; Applicant Tracking System.
- Elite: £3/employee/month; Ripple workflow engine.
Payment Discounts: None.
Trial/Warranty: 30 day free trial.
Support: Phone, email, web | 8am-8pm, Mon-Fri.
Integrations & Add-Ons
- Calendar: Keep your calendars up to date by integrating them with People. Your calendars will be updated in real-time using ICAL, meaning they’ll never be missing an important date.
- RotaCloud: People works hand-in-hand with cloud-based rota management software RotaCloud, meaning you can update and manage shift patterns on both platforms without having to do things twice.
- Enterprise-Level Organisation Charting: If your business has 100s or even 1000s of employees, then you can easily create a complex organisation chart with global provider Org One. Once done, you can then set it as your default organisation chart within People.
- TapInOut: People is also developing a range of useful apps that integrate with your HR system, like Tap In Tap Out – an iOS app that can become your company’s clocking in machine.
- Biometric Clocking: Coming soon our partnership with biometric clock provider will allow you to record time in and out directly into People.
- Sage Payroll 50 and Sage One: Coming soon our real time integration with Sage payroll to remove duplicate data entry.
- Single Sign ON: OneLogin provides People’s SSAML single sign-in solution. The software is free to use, and integrates with your AD to provide central control of all logins accessing People.
The rating score is a weighted average of ratings from these respected sources.