Avira Product Video
Features & Options of Avira
Avira business antivirus products include these features.
- Real time antivirus protection. Shields your business from viruses, spyware, Trojans, and other malware.
- Complete web protection. Ensures your employees don’t land on phishing or infected websites.
- Powerful network protection. Prevents hackers from tapping into your network and stops malware from spreading.
- Online management console. Offers an online dashboard with centralised security management for all your devices.
- Anti-phishing and web protection. Scans all incoming/outgoing traffic for phishing attacks, malicious URLs and infected attachments.
- Premium support. Includes support from our experienced service team via phone and email.
- File server protection. Secures all confidential data stored on your servers against malware.
- Resource-light server security. Your servers maintain their peak performance even under heavy-load conditions.
- Protection for Exchange Servers. Protects your email communications on Microsoft Exchange Servers against spam and other email-borne threats.
- Network protection. Scans network traffic on all 65,000 ports on each of your endpoints, keeping your corporate and customer data secure.
- Flexible management. Schedule reports on quarantined emails, set administrative permission levels and enforce content-filtering policies.
- Avira Free Security Suite: Your browsing is made secure, private, fast, and anonymous.
- Avira Antivirus Pro: £42.99/year; Secure your identity, finances, and other private data.
- Avira Internet Security Suite: £60.99/year; Premium web protection while you shop and surf, complete with our new firewall manager.
- Avira Antivirus Pro – Business Edition: From £76.38/year; Protection for workstations.
- Avira Antivirus for Endpoint: From £95.00/year; Protection for workstations and file servers.
- Avira Antivirus for Small Business: From £139.00/year; Protection for endpoints and Microsoft Exchange Servers.
Trial/Warranty: 30 day free trial.
The rating score is a weighted average of ratings from these respected sources.