Features & Options of Apple iWork for iCloud
- Documents: Pages for iCloud. Create great-looking letters, reports, flyers and more in your browser — using the power of Pages for iCloud. Go ahead and think big. Whether you’re wrapping text around an image or editing a document you imported from Microsoft Word, Pages responds so quickly and fluidly that you may forget you’re working on the web.
- Spreadsheets: Numbers for iCloud. Numbers for iCloud makes it easy to bring simplicity, clarity, and even beauty to your spreadsheets in your browser on Mac or PC. With prebuilt functions, tables and formulas, you can organise and analyse just about anything. Need to work with Microsoft Excel files? Just drag them in and start editing.
- Presentations: Keynote for iCloud. Keynote for iCloud gives you the flexibility to put together great presentations, and even present them, directly in your browser. With incredible transitions and slide animations, Keynote brings presentations to life on Mac or PC. You can even import and edit Microsoft PowerPoint files.
- Storage: Apple iCloud. 5 GB free storage, upgrade plans to 1 TB.
Access & Support:
- Apps: iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch – iOS 8 | Mac OS X El Capitan.
- Integrations: Microsoft Office document formats.
- Support: Online.
Apple iWork for iCloud Pricing
iCloud 5 GB: Free | iCloud 50 GB: £0.79/month | iCloud 200 GB: £2.49/month | iCloud 1 TB: £6.99/month
Payment Discounts: None.
Trial/Warranty: Free plan.
Other Costs: None.
The rating score is a weighted average of ratings from these respected sources.