Office 365 Product Video
Features & Options of Office 365
- Productivity suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, One Note – fully installed and web browser versions.
- Additional tools: Microsoft Publisher and Microsoft Exchange available on more expensive plans.
- Storage: All your information is stored in the Microsoft ‘OneDrive’ cloud storage system with a large 1TB of space available per user. You can access OneDrive from any device and chose who you share your documents with.
- Email: Email, calendar and contacts.
- Meetings: Unlimited online meetings via Skype and unlimited use of the IM feature. Online multi-party meetings (up to 250 people) HD video and audio.
- Team communication: Yammer corporate social network access to help employees collaborate across all departments.
- Publishing: Microsoft Sway publishing tool – with Sway you can create and share web based interactive reports, presentations, personal stories and newsletters.
Access & Support:
- Apps: Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone, Windows Tablet.
- Integrations: Microsoft Office 365 integrates with hundreds of applications and services.
- Support: Online, email, phone call-back (restricted hours).
Office 365 Pricing
- Business Essentials: From £3.70/user/month; web versions of MS Office, 50 GB email.
- Business: From £8.50/user/month; installed versions of MS Office, no email.
- Business Premium: From £9.40/user/month; all features of Business Essentials + Business plans.
Payment Discounts: Discounts for annual contracts (monthly equivalent £3.10/£7.00/£7.80).
Trial/Warranty: 14 day free trial – Business and Business Premium plans.
Other Costs: None.
The rating score is a weighted average of ratings from these respected sources.