Boox Product Video
Features & Options of Boox
Sole Trader Service:
- Online accounting app. Use our accounting app to invoice clients and keep track of your expenses in real time.
- Unlimited support & advice. Speak to a dedicated accountant whenever you need help or advice about your business finances.
- Self-Assessment tax returns. We’ll draft and file your annual self-assessment tax return as part of the service.
- Flexible plans. There’s no long-term agreements when you sign up for our service – just a rolling monthly contract.
- Optional VAT services. We can register you for VAT and deal with your quarterly returns for a small additional fee.
- Online accounting app. Administer your business with our online accounting tools whenever you need to.
- Dedicated support and advice. You’ll have unlimited support and advice from your dedicated accountant who is on hand when you need them.
- Tax efficient pay advice. We’ll work with you to plan how you’d like to withdraw any funds from your business and tell you what to take.
- Full year-end covered. Your year-end accounts are included as part of the service. You’ll just need to pay the filing fee to Companies House.
- VAT advice & support. We’ll advise the best approach to VAT for you.
- Quarterly health checks. Each quarter your accountant provides a health check on the state of your business finances.
- Additional employee support. Our accounting app takes care of all the payments you need to make when you take on additional staff.
- Corporation Tax returns. Keep an eye on how much you owe in Corporation Tax, and when you need to make payments in real time.
- IR35 risk assessment. If you’re concerned about IR35 with a particular client, we can provide a top level risk assessment on your contract.
Sole Trader: From £25/month. Freelancer/Contractor: From £69/month. Small Business: £POA.
Options: VAT: +£100/quarter (Sole Traders); +£11/month (Freelancers/Contractors). Registered office: +£2/month. Additional employees (2 included): +£5/employee per month.
Other Services: Self-assessment returns: From £100. Limited Company Incorporations: £36. General Accounting Services: £POA.
The rating score is a weighted average of ratings from these respected sources.