LastPass Product Video
Features & Options of LastPass
- Never Forget a Password: Save your passwords and keep everything organized in your LastPass vault.
- Better Passwords, Better Security: LastPass has the tools to help you follow best security practices, with a unique, strong password for every account.
- Manage More Than Passwords: LastPass does more than remember your passwords. Keep track of other important information & simplify your online life.
- The Browser of Your Choice: Your passwords are always there, with extensions for Firefox, Chrome, Safari, IE and Opera, on every major platform.
- Take Passwords on the Go: You need secure access to your passwords, wherever you are.
- Two-Factor Authentication: Add another layer of protection to your LastPass account by requiring a second login step. Bad guys can’t get into your vault without your two-factor authentication. Google Authenticator, Duo Security, YubiKey – we support all major vendors so you can find the one that works for you.
- Trusted, Reliable, Secure: We know that when it comes to passwords, security is critical. We use local-only encryption with the strongest technology available to safeguard your data.
- Unlimited Sync, Unlimited Devices: Take your passwords with you everywhere you work. With Premium, you can login on any desktop, laptop, smartphone, or tablet, and sync your vault, automatically.
- Share With Family & Friends: Manage accounts with a partner? Need to send a password to your buddy? The Shared Family Folder simplifies syncing of unlimited passwords to family and friends.
- More Convenience, More Security: LastPass Premium gives you all the tools and resources you need to enjoy a seamless workflow.
Free: Unlimited storage for passwords & notes | Premium: US$12/year; 1 shared folder for 5 users, multi device syncing, additional multifactor authentication | Enterprise: $24/user per year; unlimited shared folders & users, centralised administration.
Trial/Warranty: Unlimited use of free plan; free trial of Enterprise plan.
Other Costs: None.
The rating score is a weighted average of ratings from these respected sources.