Features & Options of Zoho Vault
- Store and organize passwords: Securely store all your passwords and organize them for easy access and management. Zoho Vault encrypts your passwords with the strongest encryption standard, AES-256.
- Share passwords: Safely share common passwords with groups in your organization, and vary access privileges for each member.
- Direct login: Launch direct connections to websites and applications without manually entering login credentials.
- Ownership and Roles: Establish clear-cut ownership for all your passwords. Assign roles to each user so you can fine tune their access controls. Instantly remove access if a user leaves the organization.
- Tools: Establish a password policy for your organization and generate strong passwords. Import passwords in bulk, and export them for secure offline access.
- Security: Protect online passwords with the strongest form of encryption available, track activities through audit trails, centrally control user access, and gain visibility on who has access to which passwords.
- Convenience: Access your passwords anywhere, even on mobile devices. Securely access all your passwords from your mobile while on the move. Our mobile apps are also equipped with an offline mode to access passwords, in case you do not have internet connectivity.
Zoho Vault Pricing
Free Forever: Unlimited passwords & notes, attach files & documents | Standard: US$1/user per month; password sharing, user management, priority support | Professional: $4/user per month; user groups, password groups, activity reports | Enterprise: $7/user per month; active directory integration, password access control, event notification.
Discounts: Annual subscriptions – 10% discount.
Trial/Warranty: 15 day free trial (Enterprise plan).
Other Costs: None.
The rating score is a weighted average of ratings from these respected sources.