KashFlow Payroll Product Video
Features & Options of KashFlow Payroll
- Company management: KashFlow Payroll enables you to manage the pay for as many employees, companies and payment schedules as you want, all at the touch of a button. From simple payrolls with one employee all the way up to complex payrolls for multiple companies, we’ve got it covered.
- Employee Management: KashFlow Payroll takes care of Statutory Sick (SSP), Maternity (SMP) and Paternity pay (OSPP) as well as Student Loans, Attachment of Earnings Orders and many more. Keep your employee records compliant and secure on the cloud.
- Flexible payroll functionality: It doesn’t matter if you pay your employees weekly or monthly, KashFlow Payroll can handle it. You can even run weekly and monthly payrolls at the same time if you want. If you need to edit your employees’ payslips to account for deductions such as NICs or tax, you can do this as and when you need to.
- Payslips: Save yourself the aggravation of creating payslips for your employees, KashFlow Payroll takes care of this for you. Sending payslips automatically to the employees’ email addresses for them to log in and access historical and current payslips in their own time.
- Automatic Enrolment: KashFlow Payroll keeps you fully compliant with the workplace pensions Automatic Enrolment legislation. When your business comes towards its staging date, KashFlow Payroll will automatically assess your employees, enrol your eligible employees into a qualifying scheme and calculate employee and employer contributions.
- Reporting: KashFlow Payroll includes a range of personalised reports giving you summaries of incomings and outgoings, which can be exported to both PDF and CSV (Excel) files. To help with your end of year reporting and leavers you can also create P45s and P60s, helping you stay one step ahead of your payments and expenses.
- KashFlow Integration: KashFlow Payroll integrates directly with KashFlow, posting your wage costs directly into your cloud bookkeeping account, removing another time-consuming management task. Effortlessly link multiple KashFlow Payroll accounts to KashFlow for multiple postings.
KashFlow Payroll Pricing
- £7 minimum per month.
- £2 per company per month – first company free.
- £1 per employee per month.
- £0.25 per Employee Self Service per month.
- Unlimited companies and employees.
- Unlimited functionality.
- 12 Month Contract.
Trial/Warranty: 14 day free trial.
The rating score is a weighted average of ratings from these respected sources.