MyPAYE Product Video
Features & Options of MyPAYE
- Cost effective Pay as you go Payroll: Just £1 per employee paid per month regardless of paying staff weekly MyPAYE is still £1 and includes support and all HMRC filing NO EXTRA hidden costs. Buy credits online with BACS or credit card it couldn’t be easier Bulk buy credits and get extra discounts too.
- Built in Free Support Centre: Although there is an excellent help section within MyPAYE there might be times when clarification or some extra help or advice is needed the support centre gives us the ability to provide that support first line from our UK based support team.
- No Software to install: MyPAYE is totally cloud based and can be accessed 24/7 from any browser.
- Access your payroll 24/7: Using an Internet connection, from any browser or mobile device.
- No Back-ups for you to perform: There are no backups for you to perform we do it all for you. We aim to keep 6 years of data on the system at all times.
- Email or Print your own Branded Payslips: Email your staff payslips or print to distribute and it’s simple to brand them with your logo.
- MyPAYE supports most pay frequencies: Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Four Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Annually.
- CIS construction industry scheme for subcontractors: MyCIS is available as an option within MyPAYE online payroll and allows you to run CIS with full online verification and submissions. Produce a monthly Payment Certificate for issue to each subcontractor. An optional Pay Advice can be issued to accompany each payment made to a subcontractor and can be printed and or emailed direct to your subcontractor. HMRC online filing of CIS 300’s too.
- Excellent Reporting and Analysis: Our reporting functionality is quite comprehensive and can be produced and exported to excel for further manipulation.
- Bi-directional HMRC communication with RTI: MyPAYE automatically communicates with HMRC retrieving employee notices. Fully RTI compliant with simple one click submission, automated employer notice polling and Includes filing of P9 and P11d expenses and benefits and CIS submissions.
- BACS files and Payments: Produce BACS output file for your banking software. Optional online BACS integration with single click payments and full authorisation process.
- P9 and P11D functionality: Calculate and track expenses and benefits with full filing to HMRC.
- HR functionality: Built in HR including Job History and Salary revues, Training, Next of Kin, Disciplinary, Visual Holiday Calendar, Medical all with full reporting at no extra cost.
- Importer Tool: It’s easy to change-over to MyPAYE with our Employee Importer tool. Simple excel Importing for quick and painless setup.
- Multi-level Access Control: Allow access to the payroll for staff if you choose and allow them to input their own hours or view their own data and HR information all with controlled access of what they can see or edit.
- Run Multiple Payrolls: Set up multiple payrolls, weekly, bi-weekly, four weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually, Directors, by department or by cost centre.
Pricing: £1 per month per employee, irrespective of pay frequency. Payment by advance purchase credits.
- 5 credits (minimum): £5.50.
- 10 credits: £10.50.
- 100 credits: £95.00.
Payment Discounts: Credit Purchases of £25.00 or less incur a low value transaction charge of £0.50, BACS/Faster Payments incur a processing charge of £2.50.
Trial/Warranty: 30 day free trial.
- MyCIS – £1 per person paid per month.
- MyDECK Centre – £1.50 per employee per month, plus £10 per business per month for the support package.
The rating score is a weighted average of ratings from these respected sources.