Xero Payroll Product Video
Features & Options of Xero Payroll
- Flexible pay calendars: Choose how often employees are paid: weekly, monthly, fortnightly or twice a month.
- Multiple pay rates: Pay employees who wear multiple hats different rates based on the work they perform each pay period.
- Built-in timesheets: Employee hours seamlessly appear in pay runs for automated calculation and payment.
- Leave management: Track and manage employee entitlements for leave and enable employees to request online or from their phone.
- Sick and maternity pay: Work out if employees are entitled to Statutory Sick and Maternity Leave, and make the right adjustments to their pay
- Detailed payroll reports: Generate detailed reports for payroll history, bank transactions, payments, leave and more.
- Reimbursement of expenses: Reimburse your employees for expenses at the same time as you run payroll.
- Flexible pricing: What you pay depends on the number of employees you’re paying.
- Unlimited users: Invite your accountant, bookkeeper or other team members to view payroll information. You control their level of access.
Xero Payroll Pricing
Xero Subscription Plans:
Starter: £10/month; limited bills, invoices, bank transactions | Standard: £22/month; unlimited transactions | Premium: £27.50/month; multi-currency.
Payroll Pricing: Up to 5 employees free for first six months, and £5 per month thereafter. Additional employees £1 per month each, to a max of 200.
Trial/Warranty: 30 day free trial.
Integrations & Add-Ons
Integrated HR and employee management tools:
Deputy, MyPAYE, AppsForOps, The Payroll Site, Payescape.
The rating score is a weighted average of ratings from these respected sources.