Teamwork Projects Product Video
About Teamwork Projects
Teamwork Projects started in Cork in 2007, the work of co founders Daniel Mackey and Peter Coppinger. They needed a robust project management solution for their existing business but found the products available on the market to be lacking. So they built a project management software product which would appeal to businesses of all sizes, which would be easy to use but packed with features.
They have accomplished exactly what they set out to do. Teamwork Projects has been beautifully designed with an easy to use interface, with no training required. Non-experienced project managers will be able to pick up the functions and features with ease.
Teamwork Projects is a cloud based, fully hosted subscription service, so there is nothing for you to install, backup or update from a technical point of view.
They boast some impressive names as customers such as Disney, Paypal and eBay to name just a few household ones. That said, their software really is for businesses of all sizes. It is simple enough for small business and robust and feature heavy for enterprise sized organisations. They have more than 3 million users worldwide.
Over the years Teamwork.com has evolved to become a productivity suite which comprises Teamwork Projects, their flagship product, plus Teamwork Desk, a customer service ticketing system and Teamwork Chat, a team messaging service. It means they can offer an all round solution to project management.
Teamwork Projects Best Features
Projects are usually completed by a team of people and the team is what is at the centre of Teamwork Projects. Collaboration has never been easier. Projects are created, team members are assigned to projects, tasks are assigned to team members, privacy settings can be applied according to access level and clients can see real time updates. Everything is as transparent as you want it to be so everyone knows exactly how the project is progressing.
Teamwork Projects main features are the project management/collaboration functions at its core, milestones, time tracking, calendar, invoicing, file storage, reporting, gantt charts and it has a new board feature to be able to visualise all your projects in a glance.
As Teamwork.com is accessible anywhere anytime, your team can work remotely for maximum flexibility. Teamwork Projects is accessible not only through your desktop computer but via their mobile app. No need to wait to get back to the office to add updates.
All their plans come with unlimited users and access to all their great features, which is unlike some of their competitors who charge for both of these.
It allows for seamless integrations with other popular software products you may well already be using, which means you can continue using your time tracking tool or accounting system and Teamwork Projects will export all the necessary information.
The email integration means you can send emails from within Teamwork Projects and set tasks within Teamwork Projects from your email. It couldn’t be easier.
If you decide to switch from another project management system, Teamwork Projects have a tool you can use to make the transition a smooth one. Also, should you decide to quit the service you can export all your data in a MYSQL file.
Pricing of Teamwork Projects
Teamwork Projects are so confident you’ll love their product they are offering a 90 day money back guarantee, no questions asked. There is no contract, you can upgrade, downgrade or just leave.
Payment is made per month or make a saving of one free month if you pay annually. The software is so reasonably priced, the increase in productivity and business won will easily secure your ROI.
And because they have thought of everything, they offer a free forever plan which offers two projects and 100mb of space.
Support is provided 24/7 with access also to webinars and how to videos. Phone support is available Monday to Friday 9am -10pm.
Teamwork Projects is very highly rated receiving mostly 4 or 5 stars in reviews. What reviewers loved most was the value for money, ease of use, on-boarding experience, customer service and the increased productivity it brought to their business. It has also allowed businesses in multiple geographical locations to work in tandem and keep projects on track.
Features & Options of Teamwork Projects
- Complete Control: Staying in control and keeping order across projects is a big part of a Project Manager’s job. With Teamwork Projects, you’ll know how things are progressing at all times. Need to keep some details of the project private? No problem, just use our privacy feature. Away from your computer but need to stay connected to your projects? We’ve got your back with our iOS apps and Android apps.
- Visualise your projects: Always know where you stand. Teamwork Projects means you can plan ahead and track your and your team’s progression. Use our Gantt Charts, reporting, and time tracking features to keep you in the know.
- Organise Anything: Create Milestones, mark your events in the calendar, or avail of status updates. You’ll never miss a deadline again!
- All Your Team, Clients & Contacts in One Place: No more sifting through emails or searching for attachments. Keep your team, files, comments, and attachments in one secure place. Keep it simple – no more time wasting.
- Everyone’s Status Up To Date: Real time status updates mean each team member knows where the other is. Working remotely or running a little late? Just update your Status so that productivity isn’t affected.
- Advanced Privacy & Permissions: There’s always going to be information on a project that only senior management are privy to. Our privacy feature gives you the opportunity to handle this information discreetly. You decide who sees what!
Teamwork Projects Pricing
- Free Forever: 2 projects, 100 MB space.
- Small Office: $49/month. 40 projects, 20 GB space.
- Professional: $149/month. 200 projects, 100 GB space.
- Business: $249/month. 500 projects, 400 GB space.
- Annual subscription discounts on all plans.
- 30 day free trial.
- 90 day money back guarantee.
Integrations & Add-Ons
The rating score is a weighted average of ratings from these respected sources.