Trello Product Video
Features & Options of Trello
- Open a card and you can add comments, upload file attachments, create checklists, add labels and due dates, and more.
- Invite as many people to your board as you need, all for free.
- Start a discussion with comments and attachments. Add a quick note or a detailed, Markdown-enabled diatribe.
- Whenever something important happens, you know instantly with Trello’s notification system. You’ll get notifications wherever you are: inside the app, via email, desktop notifications via the browser, or via mobile push notifications.
- With checklists and due dates, you won’t miss important tasks, upcoming dates, or items. And with the Calendar Power-Up, everything is in a nice calendar view inside Trello. Or use the iCal feed in your own calendar app.
- Got a lot of boards and people in Trello? Use teams to keep everyone connected. You can make as many teams as you want with your free account.
- You can create cards and comment via email. Every board has a special email address you can use to create cards. Trello uploads the attachments you send along, too.
- Your data is private and secure. You have full control over who sees your boards. All data is sent over a secure, SSL/HTTPS connection, the same encryption technology used by banks.
Access & Support:
- Apps: Android, iPhone, iPad, Kindle Fire.
- Integrations: Evernote, Github, Google Hangouts, Mailchimp, Salesforce, Slack, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive.
- Support: Trello, Trello Gold – email & web ticketing | Business Class – priority email support.
Free: 10 MB file size, basic integrations | Trello Gold: US$5/user/month; unlimited projects, 250 MB file size, backgrounds, stickers | Business Class: $10/user/month; premium integrations, team controls | Enterprise: $25/user/month; enhanced security & support, multiple teams.
Payment Discounts: Annual payment discounts – Trello Gold US$3.75/month, Business Class US$8.33/month.
Trial/Warranty: Free plan.
Other Costs: None.
The rating score is a weighted average of ratings from these respected sources.