WorkflowMax Product Video
Features & Options of WorkflowMax
- Client Manager – View all your client information from one easy-to-navigate screen. Manage client collaboration and your relationships better and get more business.
- Quoting – Send reliable and completely customisable estimates in a few easy clicks. Keep your prospects happy with speedy online quoting.
- Lead Manager (optional module) – Track your leads, proposals and sales pipeline from one place. From the Sales Pipeline Management Dashboard you can compare the percentage of leads for every month and see how your sales team is performing.
Time & Money Saving Features:
- Job Management – If you want to know the who, what, when, how and why, you can see it at a glance from the Job Management Screen.
- Time Tracking – Employees take control of their own timesheets, and WorkflowMax does the rest.
- Mobile App – With our iOS app and simplified mobile site, you can track time, manage projects and jobs, and contact clients anywhere in the world.
- Job Costing – With the job order cost system, you can understand your profitability and learn whether you need to raise rates.
- Purchase Orders – Manage outgoings and track purchase orders, accurately cost jobs, enter purchase order data once – automatically appears in Xero and WorkflowMax.
- Document Management – Store, manage and share documents on WorkflowMax and through third party management tools like Box, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
- Reporting – With powerful online reporting, you can get detailed, actionable business insights at the click of a button.
- Xero Integration – Owned by Xero, WorkflowMax offers the closest integration with Xero accounting of any available app. Enter information into one system and it pops through on the other – automagically.
- Invoicing – Our flexible online invoicing software gives you total control. With WorkflowMax, you control every aspect of your invoice, from how it looks through to what information gets displayed.
- 1 User: £15/month.
- 2-3 Users: £29/month.
- 4-10 Users: £60/month.
- 11-20 Users: £80/month.
- 21-50 Users: £120/month.
Trial/Warranty: 14 day free trial.
- Lead Manager CRM module: £15/month.
- WorkflowMax Premium: from £50/month. The Premium version of WorkflowMax includes powerful additional features that are not available in the standard version – check WorkflowMax website for full details.
Integrations & Add-Ons
WorkflowMax is owned by, and naturally integrates with, Xero. In addition, over 30 apps and software integrate with WorkflowMax, providing extended features, efficiencies and capabilities.
- Accounting: Xero, MYOB, MoneyWorks.
- Staff Scheduling: Deputy, BetterScheduling.
- Time Tracking: Adobe, Actual, Eon, Timeslice, Prod Timer, Time Doctor.
- CRM Software: Salesforce, HubSpot, Exsalerate, FORMbasic.
- Customer Support: Zendesk, Freshdesk.
- Payroll: Numerous payroll services – check for UK compatibility.
- Document Management: Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, SuiteFiles, Ferret Software.
- Expense Tracking: Receipt Bank.
- Financial Reporting: Spotlight Reporting.
The rating score is a weighted average of ratings from these respected sources.