TickTick Product Video
Features & Options of TickTick
- Data backup: Backup and restore everything.
- List folders: Group related lists with folders.
- Smart date parsing: Date & time you type will be identified as reminder automatically.
- Voice input: Speak to create tasks.
- Subtasks: Break big tasks down into small action steps.
- Multiple reminders: Add multiple reminders to make sure no task is forgotten.
- Priority: Prioritise your important tasks
- Location reminders: Receive location-based alert when on-the-go.
- Tags: Classify tasks with tags.
- Data synchronisation: Real time syncing across multi-platforms.
- Mail integration: Turn emails into tasks.
- Custom repeat options: To arrange your tasks more flexibly.
- Calendar view: See an overview of your tasks in calendar format.
- Collaborate: Share lists and assign tasks to others.
- Themes: Select from a range of colourful illustrated themes.
- Description of checklist: Record the progress of checklist.
- Calendar subscription: Subscribe to third party calendar events.
- Custom smart list: Filter tasks to focus based on your needs.
- Siri integration: Use Siri voice input to create tasks on iPhone.
- List and task activity: Track revision history of each task (web version).
- Advanced search: Use search filters to find tasks (web version).
- Calendar view: Use Calendar to manage your monthly plan (web version).
- Mini calendar: View agenda quickly in mini calendar (web version).
- TickTick: Free. 9 lists, 99 tasks per list, 19 subtasks per task, 1 member per list, 2 reminders per task, 1 attachment upload per day.
- TickTick Pro: US$2.79/month. Pro features, unlimited lists, tasks & subtasks, higher member, reminder, and attachment upload counts.
- 14 day money-back guarantee.
Integrations & Add-Ons
Compatible Devices & Platforms
- Desktop: Mac, Windows, Chromebook, Web.
- Mobile & Tablet: Android, iPhone.
- Wearables: Apple Watch, Android Wear.
- Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari.
The rating score is a weighted average of ratings from these respected sources.