Hubstaff Product Video
Features & Options of Hubstaff
- Time Tracking: We provide simple but effective time tracking tools for Windows, Mac, Linux, and iOS. Our lightweight desktop timers take screenshots and measure activity levels so you can monitor your remote team. Our mobile app lets you track time on the go and offers location tracking via GPS.
- Screenshots: Hubstaff time tracking allows contractors to track time to individual projects (unlimited projects allowed). Managers can log in to see how much time has been spent on those projects, who is currently working on them, and their activity levels.
- Activity Levels: Randomised Screens. This gives you the best idea of what’s really happening.1x, 2x, or 3x or OFF: You can take up to 3 screens per 10 mins. Some clients prefer to turn the feature off all together.
- App and URL Tracking: See the websites your team visits when working Hubstaff’s URL tracking lets you see which websites your team members visit whenever they are working and tracking time.
- Application monitoring: See which programs your team members use. Hubstaff’s application monitoring allows you to see which programs your team members run when they track time.
- Automatic Payroll: Payroll is a time consuming task, especially as team sizes grow larger. Hubstaff’s automatic payroll allows you to set up payments one time so you can focus on more important matters.
- Online Timesheets & Reports: Have accurate records of how much your team works. All time tracked with Hubstaff is able to be viewed in the automatic reports and timesheets. The reports can be customised to include the data you need, and the timesheets can be used to calculate how much to pay your team for their time worked.
- GPS and Location Monitoring: When your team is using the Hubstaff iOS app to track time, you will also be able to monitor their location via GPS. You’ll always know exactly where your team is and how long they spend at each location.
- Budgets and Time Limits: Hubstaff’s simple budgets allow you to limit each team member to a certain number of hours each week. When they reach their budget, they won’t be able to log any more time.
- Online Timesheets & Reports: All time tracked with Hubstaff is able to be viewed in the automatic reports and timesheets. The reports can be customised to include the data you need, and the timesheets can be used to calculate how much to pay your team for their time worked.
Access & Support:
- Users: Solo Lite plan – 1 user | Other plans – up to 200 users.
- Apps: iPhone.
- Support: Email, web ticketing system.
Solo Lite: Free; 1 user, time tracking | Basic: US$5/user/month; screenshots, keyboard/mouse activity, employee payments | Premium: $9/user/month; app & URL tracking, automatic payroll, weekly budgets.
Payment Discounts: Annual plan – two months free.
Trial/Warranty: 14 day free trial | 60 day money-back guarantee.
Other Costs: None.
Integrations & Add-Ons
- Project Management: activeCollab, Asana, Basecamp, Breeze, GitHub, Gitlab, Unsightly, JIRA, LiquidPlanner, Mavenlink, Pivotal Tracker, Podio, Productive, Redbooth, Redline, Teamwork projects, Trello, Unfuddle, Wrike, Zoho Projects.
- Payments, Accounting & Invoicing: Bitwage, Payoneer, Paypal, QuickBooks for Windows, Quickbooks Online, Transpay.
- CRM: Salesforce.
- Help Desk: Freshdesk, Zendesk.
- Scheduling & Work Management: ShiftPlanning.
The rating score is a weighted average of ratings from these respected sources.