Time Doctor Product Video
Features & Options of Time Doctor
- Time Tracking: Staying productive at work is about getting more done in less time. When you can accurately track where time is spent in your business, it’s easier to ensure that everyone is working efficiently. Time Doctor will not only track the total time worked by every person on your team, it will also provide a breakdown on how much time is spent which projects (or clients) and tasks.
- Avoiding Distractions: We all get distracted no matter how efficient we are. Time Doctor helps you stay focused by gently nudging you when you get distracted from work. Time Doctor tracks users’ activities during their work time. When excessive amounts of time on Youtube, Facebook, or other personal web browsing are detected, Time Doctor will give users a nudge to ensure that they are still working.
- Webpage & Application Monitoring: Time Doctor gives you detailed insights on how you spend your time so you know where your weaknesses are and can improve them. Time Doctor silently records application and Internet usage for all users during work time. Managers receive a weekly report outlining which websites and applications were used, and for how long.
- Integrations: Time Doctor smoothly integrates with some of the most popular management platforms on the market today.
- Screenshot Recording: Time Doctor has the ability to take screenshots of the computer screen every few minutes. This feature is useful for remote teams, and often less important in an office environment. Screenshots are also useful for some types of companies such as design shops which can use them to review work processes and improve productivity.
- Client Login: Give your clients access to Time Doctor at no extra cost. Your clients’ access can be white-labeled with your own branding and can appear on your own company’s domain. Your clients can view screenshots and reports of tasks worked on.
- Payroll: Easily pay your employees based on either hours tracked or fixed salaries with Time Doctor. Payroll setup is fully customisable and includes a variety of payroll periods and supports all currencies. Time Doctor gives you the freedom to pay your employees using PayPal, Payoneer, TransferWise, or any other method that you choose.
- API: Time Doctor’s API allows your own software application to interact directly with Time Doctor. This gives you the freedom to manipulate the data from your Time Doctor account in almost any way you want.
- Private & Secure: Your information is safe with Time Doctor. All information, including screen captures, is encrypted when sent to the Time Doctor servers. We use world class encryption methods on world class servers to ensure that your information is safe and secure.
Access & Support:
- Users: Free & Solo plans – 1 user | Custom plan – 1+ users & owner/manager user.
- Apps: iPhone, iPad.
- Support: Knowledge base, video tutorials, online, phone.
Time Doctor Pricing
Free: 1 user, limited features, desktop only | Solo: US$5/month; 1 user, for individual users to track their own time | Custom: $9.99/user/month; for team management, additional owner/manager user with first user account.
Payment Discounts: Annual subscriptions – 15% discount | Volume discounts – 10+ user accounts.
Trial/Warranty: 30 day free trial.
Other Costs: $9.99/user/month for additional users on Custom plan.
Integrations & Add-Ons
- Project Management: Asana, Basecamp, Freshbooks, Github, JIRA, Intellinote, LiquidPlanner, Mavenlink, PivotalTracker, Podio, ProjectManager.com, Redmine, Sharepoint, Teamwork, Todoist, Trello, Unfuddle, WorkflowMAX.
- Payments & Invoicing: Quickbooks, Freshbooks, Teamwork, WorkflowMAX.
- Helpdesk: Freshdesk, Zendesk.
- Communication: Asana, Intellinote, Podio, SharePoint, Slack, Yammer.
- CRM: Salesforce.
The rating score is a weighted average of ratings from these respected sources.