Features & Options
Every UK business must enrol certain employees into a workplace pension scheme and then contribute to their retirement pots.
This is where the Lighthouse Pensions Trust can be advantageous for employers. By integrating intuitive and cost-effective online tools right into the Trust’s framework, the Lighthouse Pension Trust is designed to streamline the management and application of your workplace pension scheme.
Some other beneficial pension tools include:
- Paperless processing
- Ability to have your financial adviser log-in to manage the employee pension contributions
- Member Access Portal (MAP) for easy investments visualisation
The Lighthouse Pensions Trust scheme is also flexible for a wide variety of work environments, from large enterprises to small businesses. Employers can choose to apply the Pensions Trust as their sole workplace pension scheme, or they can choose to integrate the Trust alongside an existing or different scheme.
Employers can also enjoy several options regarding the management of the investments within the Pensions Trust. For employers who prefer the ‘Do It For Me’ default investment option, we at Lighthouse will ensure that a professional fund manager carefully looks after member savings while keeping comprehensive records.
The other investment option, ‘Do It Myself’, gives employers diverse retirement saving strategies and alternative funds to choose from, such as risk-rated multi-asset passive funds.
- Employer Fees.
- Set up Fee: 5-20 staff – £950; 21-50 staff £1,950; 51+ staff – £2,450.
- Advice Fee (first year): 5 or fewer staff £350, 6-20 staff £650, 21-50 £900, 51+ staff £1,200.
- Ongoing Administration: Monthly payroll – £5/member per month (min £25, cap £50); Mixed payroll – £6/member per month (min £30, cap £60).
- Member Fees
- Ongoing fees: Nil.
- Annual Management Charge (AMC): 0.75%.
These fee details are indicative only. Check this workplace pension provider’s website for full, current details on pricing, conditions, and investment policies.
The rating score is a weighted average of ratings from these respected sources.